ADT® Authorized Dealer Serving Ogden & The Entire Wasatch Front
Vivint Security Monitor in Ogden
September 23, 2021

Could I install a security camera as a baby monitor in Ogden?

Could I install a security camera as a baby monitor in Ogden?

In the process of assembling your child’s first room, you carefully followed steps to build the crib, painted the space a soft, lighter shade, and installed a fully-stocked diaper-changing area. Now it's time to determine how you want to keep an eye on your newborn. You have the option of going with the typical monitoring choice that lets you listen in through an integrated speaker, or you could improve your technology and utilize HD video, two-direction communications, and activation motion detection.

This advanced option kind of sounds like video surveillance included in a modern home security package, but would you use a security camera as a baby monitor in Ogden? 

Your security camera baby monitor can be part of your smart home installation

The great part about using a security camera as a baby monitor in Ogden is that it can link to your other home security and home automation components. As an illustration, if you observe that your newborn is particularly restless, you can adjust your integrated thermostat from mobile security application to increase the room’s comfort. Or when they rouse for a late-night snack, you can gently raise the nursery’s smart lighting to signal that you're on your way. If you by chance have multiple kids in separate spaces, you could give each one an indoor security camera and monitor the feeds in a unified smartphone app.

An indoor security camera in Ogden is included in your home’s complete security and automation package

If you would like a home security camera to use as a baby monitor or just want one for your home defense, begin by reaching out to Secure24 Alarm Systems. A Vivint specialist will guide you through the available choices and work hard to configure the ideal security plan for your unique needs. Place a call to (801) 903-1699 or submit the form on this page.