Find Leaks Quickly With Your Ogden Flood Detector & Prevent Water Damage in Your Home With A Monitored Warning System
A Smart Ogden Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Infiltration Before It Becomes A Problem
Clogged drains, corroded pipes, leaking appliances -- these are all problems that may lead to serious water damage at your property. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you find after the fact. Even a leaking toilet or dishwasher can create major concerns if not fixed at once.
However, when you incorporate a Ogden monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can find a leak or excess water before it becomes a catastrophe. The wireless detector alerts you as soon as it detects water with a high-decibel siren and a communication to your cell phone. Your ADT team will also inform you when the flood detector is activated.
Should I Install A Monitored Flood Detector In Ogden?
Nobody wants to descend your staircase to find that your bottom floor is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Thankfully, a Ogden flood detector will catch leaks and unwanted water before you get thousands of dollars in water damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Sensitive reed switch water sensor: The state-of-the-art alarm is designed to identify dripping or standing water instead of moisture in the air -- so it's safe to use in all types of areas including bathrooms.
- Place anywhere in your home thanks to wireless connection: Smart sensors come with a wireless connection and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. So, feel free to place them next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or anyplace you might experience a water leak.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Freezing pipes or intense storms seem to always happen when you're away from home. In the event your Ogden flood detector finds a water issue, it will issue an emergency notification to your mobile device.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: Along with high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your smart device will notify your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring technicians will notify you immediately and assist you as needed.
Your Mobile App Makes Your Ogden Flood Detector Work As Part of Your Home Automation
There’s no time to lose when excessive water is detected in your home. By using the ADT Control app, you have the ability to mobilize your home’s automation and make it easier when emergency assistance arrives. Leveraging your automation controls helps when you’re in the house, but vital when you’re miles away. With a monitored Ogden flood detector you are able to:
- Get a notification on your phone when flowing water is found.
- Remotely unlock doors and disarm alarms for emergency response teams.
- Increase your home’s temperature to combat freezing pipes.
- Check HD feeds from your home surveillance to determine how water entered and get an idea of the damage.
- Stay in constant communication with your monitoring professionals.
Your Advanced Home Security With Flood Detection Starts With A Free Quote
Flood detectors and additional home safety devices are all part of a comprehensive security implementation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you reach out to our experts, we’ll assist you in finding the best solution to match your property needs. Just call (801) 903-1699 today or fill out our form to get a free estimate.