Will Home Security Signs Deter Intrusion In Ogden?
There's a general idea that putting security yard sign in close proximity to your primary entry is the only thing required to prevent criminal activity. Basically, an intruder is supposed to view the small blue octagon and bypass your house. Therefore, would it make sense to simply use a home security sign in Ogden and forget about an actual home security system? Frankly, some think that a alarm system isn’t the protector, just get a home security sign in Ogden. It’s the home security sign that deters intrusion in Ogden instead of your security system.
Although there is legitimate value in showcasing a yard sign from respected residential security experts like ADT®, it’s not all you need to dissuade career criminals. Instead, you're better off reinforcing them with a range of additional security components. You’ll probably agree it’s a smarter and safer plan than taking the chance that your home security signs will deter intrusion in Ogden.
Back-Up Your Ogden Home Security Signs With Real Solutions
While home security signs could deter intrusion some of the time, It’s best not to count on them as your only form of protection. Alternatively, think about using some, if not all of the following solutions:
● Video cameras: To be honest, no burglar wants to be caught by surveillance as it might be critical evidence in a criminal case. Go with an outdoor camera system that oversees primary entry points including windows, doors, and garage.
● Entry-point sensors: Most thieves will enter via your front door, back door, and windows, so those should be secured by detection equipment like motion and glass break sensors. If a sensor is activated, your security system will warn you and your around-the-clock monitoring station.
● Motion-sensor floodlights: Even though it’s true that a great deal of break-ins happen in broad daylight when you are working, you also need to protect against nighttime prowlers. Motion-sensor floodlights located next to your access points will instantly highlight questionable activity and frighten off intruders.
● Smart locks and doorbell cameras: Smart locks will notify you if an individual makes an effort to unlock or open your door. A doorbell camera adds another layer of security by offering real-time footage. Both of these solutions can be managed through your smartphone security application.
● Smart lighting: Another useful home automation device, smart light bulbs can be customized to a set routine or engaged right from your smartphone. Smart lights will give the impression you are on-site and help deter prospective robbers.
Start Planning Your Total Home Security Package
Why would you gamble that standalone home security signs will deter intrusion in Ogden when you are able to install an integrated home protection plan? Reach out to (801) 903-1699 or submit the contact form to consult with one of our specialists. You are able to pick from various solutions at budget-friendly rates or you may configure your system to your needs.